INNOVATE OR DIE: More Details on our Upcoming "Opportunity Summit 2014" following DIA's Second Annual Innovation Symposium Manager's Choice
WHAT IS "OPPORTUNITY SUMMIT 2014"? - This is a TED Lecture styled event for National Security professionals bringing together innovators and problem solvers to uncover real opportunities.
Speaker/Topics currently confirmed will include:
- Josiah Bunting III, President of The Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, on the importance of wisdom in the information age
- Richard Kirchner, CEO of KIRIK International, Inc., Suspicious Activity: Counterintelligence or Counter-terrorism?
- Kathy Lavinder, Executive Director of Security & Investigative Placement Consultants, How to Leverage IC Experience in the Private Sector
- Charles Pinck, President of the OSS Society
- Ken Spedden, Founder of the Innovative Solutions Consortium
- Louis Tucker, Director of the Foundation for Innovation and Discovery
- David Scott, VP Intelligence Enterprise Solutions at Comm IT Enterprises, China's S&T Knowledge Innovation Strategy
- Aaron Billet, Inventor
- Stephen Davis, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Optum, What the Intelligence Community Offers a High Performance Commercial Enterprise
- Maha Hamdan, President, Hamdan Communications, Role of Diplomacy in Boosting Intelligence Work Abroad
- Stephen Bright, Owner, IT Solutions
- Todd Kobus, CTO, Merrimack Analysis Group, Analysis Over Collation: Why Today's Analysts Suck
- Nicholas Freitas, Director, Blue Light LLC, The Uniqueness of Counter Insurgency Analysis – The Next Chapter in Intelligence Training
- Daniel Vergamini, Consultant, CI Damage Assessments
- Norman Lihou, Master Trainer, WBB/JIEDDO, Relational Signature Analysis - Removing the Thread's Anonymity
- Thomas Bascom, President and Founder, LinkSpace, LLC, A Semantic Internet for the Cloud
- Marisol Nieves, Curriculum Branch Manager, JIEDDO/COIC, Conceptualizing Human Domain Management: Human Network Analysis and Engagement Operations
Announcing The Intelligence Community, LLC Newsletter
PUBLISHED: "The Egypt Policy Playbook"
"The Egypt Policy Playbook is the second in our Policy Playbook series. You can also contribute to the Ukraine Policy Playbook by submitting an essay here. We have a new editor, Karl Starns, who will work with you to get published.
NEW AFFILIATE SERVICE
Career Coaching with Tom DiGiovanni, Board Certified Professional Coach, check it out here:
29 May, FAOA Black Tie Dinner with Maj General Dick Lake, (ret.), Director of Global Security for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Register: www.FAOA.org
13 Jun, 10:30am-2pm - Tysons Corner, VA - AFIO Summer Luncheon
24-25 Jun, Second annual DIA Innovation Symposium, Washington, DC
14-16 Jul, IAFIE’s Annual Conference
THANKS AGAIN TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS:
Potomac Officers Club
- 20% discount for private sector members of TIC, free passes for public sector members of TIC, Contact Matthew Gordon - Matthew.Gordon@idga.org.