PRICE DROP: Opportunity Summit 2014 is now Free to Attend, thanks to our Sponsors
OPPORTUNITY SUMMIT 2014
Thanks to our sponsors, The Opportunity Summit will be a free event!
What is Opportunity Summit?
Opportunity Summit 2014 is a TED Lecture styled event for National Security professionals bringing together innovators and problem solvers to uncover real opportunities.
Speaker/Topics currently confirmed will include:
- Josiah Bunting III, President of The Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, on the importance of wisdom in the information age
- Richard Kirchner, CEO of KIRIK International, Inc., Suspicious Activity: Counterintelligence or Counter-terrorism?
- Kathy Lavinder, Executive Director of Security & Investigative Placement Consultants, How to Leverage IC Experience in the Private Sector
- Charles Pinck, President of the OSS Society
- Ken Spedden, Founder of the Innovative Solutions Consortium
- Louis Tucker, Director of the Foundation for Innovation and Discovery
- David Scott, VP Intelligence Enterprise Solutions at Comm IT Enterprises, China's S&T Knowledge Innovation Strategy
- Aaron Billet, Inventor
- Stephen Davis, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Optum, What the Intelligence Community Offers a High Performance Commercial Enterprise
- Maha Hamdan, President, Hamdan Communications, Role of Diplomacy in Boosting Intelligence Work Abroad
- Stephen Bright, Owner, IT Solutions
- Todd Kobus, CTO, Merrimack Analysis Group, Analysis Over Collation: Why Today's Analysts Suck
- Nicholas Freitas, Director, Blue Light LLC, The Uniqueness of Counter Insurgency Analysis – The Next Chapter in Intelligence Training
- Daniel Vergamini, Consultant, CI Damage Assessments
- Norman Lihou, Master Trainer, WBB/JIEDDO, Relational Signature Analysis - Removing the Thread's Anonymity
- Thomas Bascom, President and Founder, LinkSpace, LLC, A Semantic Internet for the Cloud
- Marisol Nieves, Curriculum Branch Manager, JIEDDO/COIC, Conceptualizing Human Domain Management: Human Network Analysis and Engagement Operations
Announcing TheIntelligenceCommunity.com Newsletter
Graham Plaster, CEO of The Intelligence Community, LLC, announced as the new Chairman of the Intelligence Community Associations Network (ICAN).
On Friday, May 30th, at the Intelligence Community Associations Network (ICAN) luncheon, Graham Plaster, CEO of The Intelligence Community, LLC, was announced as the new Chairman of ICAN. Mr. Plaster will be assuming the voluntary role as Chairman in January of 2015 and is looking forward to working with over 45 Intelligence Community associations to deconflict events, share best practices and discover ways to provide value and innovation across the IC.
ICAN now has its own home on web at www.TheIntelligenceCommunity.net
PUBLISHED: "The Egypt Policy Playbook"
"The Egypt Policy Playbook is the second in our Policy Playbook series. You can also contribute to the Ukraine Policy Playbook by submitting an essay here. We have a new editor, Karl Starns, who will work with you to get published.
THANKS AGAIN TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS:
Potomac Officers Club
- 20% discount for private sector members of TIC, free passes for public sector members of TIC, Contact Matthew Gordon - Matthew.Gordon@idga.org.
The Masy Group
Jennifer Schaus & Associates
Innovative Solutions Consortium
©Copyright 2014, The Intelligence Community, LLC. All rights reserved.
PI Lic #1640709