700+ defense and intelligence professionals will be attending the Defense Geospatial Intelligence (DGI) 2015 meeting, taking place in London, 19-21 January. They will be learning from the best in the community, meeting cutting edge solution providers, networking with their peers and benchmarking against the world’s most progressive defense organisations.
The speaker line-up really reads like the who’s who of the community. This is your annual opportunity to hear and learn from the thought-leaders in the community on their needs and requirements:
Some of the leading experts who are already confirmed to participate include:
- Air Chief Marshal Sir Stuart Peach, Vice Chief of Defense Staff, UK MoD
- Gil Klinger, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Space and Intelligence within the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics, US DoD
- Dan Visone, Director of the Geospatial Acquisition Support Directorate US Army Geospatial Center, US Army
- Vice Admiral (ret'd) Robert Murrett, Deputy Director, Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism (INSCT) Professor, Public Administration and International Affairs Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University
- Phillip Chudoba, Assistant Director of Intelligence, HQ Marine Corps, US Marine Corps
- John Kedar, Director, Strategic Business Development, Ordnance Survey
- Captain David Robertson, Chief Hydrographer, UK Royal Navy
- John Knight, Principal, UK Military School of Survey
Request your copy of the conference agenda (link to agenda page) to find out how DGI can benefit you and your team – email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Network – forge new relationships with key decision makers from across the value chain of defense and intelligence
Learn from the best in the community and in the industry – get under the skin of the strategies driving the most advanced defense and government organisations
Benchmark – stay on top of the latest trends in defense, intelligence, geo, data and a cyber security to ensure you keep your strategy on-track
Source suppliers and test new solutions – discover and try out game changing products and make the right investment for your business
I would like to know if you are interested in this year's event since we only have 5 tickets available for members of (media partner) with a with a £200 exclusive discount for serving military professionals and a £300 exclusive discount for solution providers which ends 10th October and I would hate for you to miss out on it. This is the only chance you will have to register at the early bird rate.
Register before 10th of October 2014 to benefit from the exclusive discount for (media partner) contacts
To secure your discounted pass go now to www.dgieurope.com and register using discount code (TIC20)
Alternatively, email us on email@example.com or call us +44 (0) 207 368 9465.
Alternatively, register directly online www.dgieurope.com or call my colleague Daniele Moreschi on + 44 (0) 207 368 9451
I look forward to meeting you in January.
PS: if you’re still unsure if DGI is right for you, why don’t you have a look through last year’s full attendee list?