The Intelligence Community Inc. is proud to announce a unique start-up incubator in the heart of Brooklyn, designed for entrepreneurs focused on Defense & Intelligence Community challenges. TIC Incubator NYC is managed by military and Intelligence Community veterans in order to offer you camaraderie, contract access, collaboration opportunities, and tailored benefits for your startup or growing company. The Incubator will offer educational programming, access to resources, and a robust professional network to accelerate your growth.
- Access to contract opportunities in government, military, and the intelligence community
- Classes on how to prepare for government contracts and compliance
- Teaming opportunities with other small businesses and large companies
- Access to a talent pool of 100,000 part and full time professionals in defense and intelligence
- Access to a network of defense and intelligence entrepreneurs for camaraderie, collaboration and inspiration
- Opportunities to join exclusive defense contract teams
- Native advertising in defense and intelligence focused social networks
- Invitations to exclusive industry events
- Mentorship and referral network for business opportunities and professional development
- Front desk services
*Additional services to be added prior to launch
TIC Incubator NYC sits in a modern, sunlight-filled loft office within Brooklyn’s booming Industry City. The Industry City complex – home to many of New York’s most innovative design and manufacturing companies – houses its own food hall, fitness club and local boutiques. Enjoy community happy hours in the courtyard or watch a movie on the roof in the summer. It is a home for real innovation and community to address the world’s most critical problems.
Single desk: $400/month
Six-Desk Space: $2000/month
* 10% discount for TIC Consortium Members (JOIN THE CONSORTIUM)