POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS SOUGHT: Part time independent contractor and full time employee positions available.
Work is for qualified federal polygraph examiners to conduct Law Enforcement Pre-Employment (LEPET) exams in the southern border states for the Department of Homeland Security. Work is for the remainder of 2014 with the potential to extend to September 2015. Rates are very competitive and include travel and per diem stipends.
• US Citizen
• Federal Polygraph Examiner certified with the National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA)
• Conducted a minimum of two-hundred (200) polygraph examinations
• Two (2) years of experience as a polygraph examiner; and
• Current on NCCA continuing education requirements including completion of 80 hours of continuing education every two years
• Ability to pass a government background check.
• Minimum requirements include
HOW TO APPLY: Send inquiries and statements of interest to Kurt Marisa at firstname.lastname@example.org